Crossing the Finish Line: Graduating and Retaining our Students
October 17th & 18th, 2013
The 2013 New Mexico Association of Student Affairs Professionals Annual Symposium will be held at The University of New Mexico campus in Albuquerque, NM. Higher education needs leaders to help shape the future of Student Affairs on campus.
We are challenged to alter the way we approach our work if we are to stay relevant. Therefore, it is necessary to "Re-Imagine" Student Affairs. We must examine our role on campus, how we position our departments in times of tight budgets, and how we increase our collaborations both across campus and across the state. We invite you to join us.
Accepted program proposals will focus on:
- Driving Student Success (Administrative, Strategic Plans)
- The Gateway to Learning (Instruction, Student Organizations/Activities, Social Networking)
- Building Pathways (Access, Collaborative Partnerships, Transfer Students)
- Raising the Bar (Assessment, Accountability)
- Planting Seeds of Change (Community Engagement, Service Learning, Undocumented Students)
- Achieving the American Dream (P-20, Policy)
For more information, please read the call for proposals.
Registration will open in May.
For more information please contact us.
Follow us on: